Our History

The Firm of Kelly & Ryan was established in the year 1988. It traces its roots in Sligo back to the firm of Fenton & Lyons to the early years of the last century and in Manorhamilton to the establishment by the late Patrick J. Kelly of a practice there in the 1940’s, eventually incorporating the firm of Fitzgerald McCormick & Kelly which evolved into the present firm.

Its partners are Kieran Ryan who qualified in 1978 and Noel Kelly who qualified in 1983.